Name Change

Name Change Request

First, Middle, and Last Name

Name change documentation is required for College of the Ozarks to process your request.  Suitable documentation may include:  Proof of name change such as a new driver's license, official state ID card, social security card, certified copy of marriage license, court order, dissolution decree, current passport or official proof of identity certified by U.S. embassy abroad or the appropriate foreign embassy in the U.S. 

Upload Documentation (PDF): Required
Your file must be a PDF below 1MB to upload into our system.

Registrar's Office Form